Lista Utenti

Avvisi

Rispondi

Strumenti Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Vecchio 18-12-13, 09:39   #11
QuartoColono

L'avatar di QuartoColono

Predefinito

Ricordo ai nuovi giocatori che magari non hanno letto altri post al riguardo (ma anche ai vecchi) che sul "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI. .

Date una occhiata e se ne trovate qualcuna che vi stuzzica segnalatela e linkatela in questo thread affinché la si possa caricare sul server per una bella serata in compagnia!
Vecchio 07-01-14, 01:54   #12
Raider

L'avatar di Raider

Predefinito

Valsori Insurgency v 1.0 (testata, funzionante e uppata sul server)

girovagando per i server ho notato questa missione molto interessante.

-non ci sono marker sulla mappa, bisogna ricercare dei convogli nemici con ufficiali ed interrogare quest'ultimi.
-una volta interrogati daranno la posizione di una cache, presso la zona cache ci sarà un 'altro ufficiale.
-tanti tanti nemici, ma facili da uccidere.
-è possibile richiedere una estrazione tramite elicottero guidato da IA
-virtual ammo box
-possibilità di spawnare su dei rallypoint posizionati dai tealeader delle fazioni
Raider è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 10-01-14, 10:41   #13
QuartoColono

L'avatar di QuartoColono

Predefinito Tomb 2

Interessanti e piene di suspance, missioni da provare!

"I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI. e "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.
Vecchio 11-01-14, 01:19   #14
Raider

L'avatar di Raider

Predefinito

Patrol Ops: "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.

Patrol Operations is a dynamic mission generator with random objectives designed for combined arms co-operative tactical gameplay by larger groups of players.

si tratta di varie missioni Co-op CSAT, NATO o AFF in cui bisogna passo per passo completare task relativamente di breve/media durata. (per intenderci: solo side missions, ma meglio)
Video con MOD

-----------------------------------

Trovata un'altra simile: Special Operations 34 (non l'ho trovata in rete, per ora solo in un server)
Vecchio 11-01-14, 11:41   #15
makiko

L'avatar di makiko

Predefinito

grazie Raider, download immediato!
makiko è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 11-01-14, 11:45   #16
theboss88

L'avatar di theboss88

Predefinito

Citazione:
Originariamente Inviato da Raider "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.
Patrol Ops: "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.

Patrol Operations is a dynamic mission generator with random objectives designed for combined arms co-operative tactical gameplay by larger groups of players.

si tratta di varie missioni Co-op CSAT, NATO o AFF in cui bisogna passo per passo completare task relativamente di breve/media durata. (per intenderci: solo side missions, ma meglio)
Video con MOD

-----------------------------------

Trovata un'altra simile: Special Operations 34 (non l'ho trovata in rete, per ora solo in un server)
I tier1 dovrebbero averla come missione se ben ricordo! Le loro missioni erano belline! Però erano sempre una 15ina almeno a giocarle un comandate che dava ordini solo ai capi plotoni che a loro volta davano ordini a capi gruppi! Noi purtroppo siamo ancora pochini

Inviato dal mio GT-I9505 utilizzando Tapatalk
theboss88 è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 14-01-14, 18:30   #17
QuartoColono

L'avatar di QuartoColono

Predefinito Silent Justice

"I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.

Si può giocare anche in SP.

Description:
You are a NATO elite Spec-Ops team that needs to save the day and needs to do it 'Swift', 'Silent', and 'Deadly'.
This mission is designed for real coop engagement in a military tactical way. Though also playable in SP (if you manage your AI team properly).

Briefing:
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE:
Yesterday a NATO chopper was shot down over the west coast of Altis by the Iranian forces.
The chopper was transporting a high ranking officer that had 'top secret' documents with him. We can not let the Iranians get a hold of those very sensitive files, we need them back ASAP.

According to our intel both the pilot and the officer are alive and and held captive.
We do not know the location of where they are being held, but according to our intel there is an Iranian officer at a millitary depot who has a laptop with him that contains info about the hostages location.

We want your team to head out there and retrieve the laptop from the depot.
After you have extracted the laptop data and know the location of the hostages you need to advance to their location and free them.
Make sure you have the secret documents with you before you leave the AO. Your primary task is to retrieve the files. Do not mess this up!

SECONDARY OBJECTIVE:
Further intel shows that the Iranians have new experimental chemical agents in their possession.
The agents are being transported in 3 seperate suitcases and are somewhere located within the AO.
The secret Service was able to place tracer beacons on the suitcases so that you are able to track them down if you are with in 250 meters of a suitcase.
If you can retrieve them all and bring them back to HQ then we can analyze the chemichal agents.

Features:
Customized Gear (stealth)
Opfor has no NVG's, but instead uses flashlights.
Players also have no NVGs, but you do have NVG scopes (experiment - WIP)
Custom locations made with all the ArmA 3 assets (WIP)
No respawn (don't be a rambo)
Video intro / briefing cutscene
Increased difficulty over time
Custom music and sounds (more will be added)
Zone restriction (first 2 locations)
Vecchio 23-01-14, 16:32   #18
Raider

L'avatar di Raider

Predefinito

Sigma Quadrant Series

si tratta di 4 missioni SP/CooP

Mission content:
Sigma Quadrant 1 (Co-04): Our mission is gather intel to find "Kamir Avas", a traitor who try join forces against us. Four soldiers must enter into enemy territory to fullfill the mission.

Sigma Quadrant 2 (Co-04): New hostile forces have appeared in the Sigma Quadrant. Our goal is to destroy these forces to ensure the progress of our allies. A team of four

Sigma Quadrant 3 (Co-06): Now in the beginning of the offensive we must fight against hostile forces into the Gamma Quadrant. Intense anti-vehicle fights and strong gameplay focus on cooperation. Heal your mates using the revive add on with medikits. The truck is a mobile respawn point, use the flagpole to teleport and respawn near the truck. Resupply with the inventory inside the truck. You can only revive with medikit.

Sigma Quadrant 4 (Co-06): After the battle to take the control of the airfield on Sigma Quadrant 3 mission, the forces of the CSAT prepares a powerful counter strike. Our mission is avoid this attack, we must destroy the CSAT anti-air defences, take down his road controls and finally make final strike against the CSAT main base.
A scenario based on coop focused on AT vehicular combat. Use all your resources to avoid the main attack of the CSAT forces.

Features:
Revive: Yes
Ammo box: Yes (Vitual ammo box 2.1)
Level: Progressive
Type: AT Infantry
Mobile respawn point.

"I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.
Vecchio 27-01-14, 12:38   #19
Raider

L'avatar di Raider

Predefinito

Lights Out Co-04

Description:
Local Guerillas have overtaken the town of Oreokastro. We have reason to believe they have in their possession a Satellite Phone which they have been using to contact Weapon Smugglers to provide them with small arms.

This list of contacts will be invaluable to us. We would be finally able to track down the bigger fish and launch an attack on those responsible for the civil war this country is currently caught up in.

Take out the power grid. Once the town is dark, move in.

We have the advantage of seeing in the dark...they don't.

Civilians are in the area. Watch your fire.

Features:
VAS and BTC Revive supported

Installation:
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.

Vecchio 28-01-14, 12:13   #20
Raider

L'avatar di Raider

Predefinito

Morning WipeOut Co-02/04

Description:
The Iranians have concoured Altis a few days ago and are now in complete control over the Island.
NATO has just recaptured the main airfield and have setup base there. You are one of the top gun pilots of NATO
and you are assigned to the airfield to take out vital locations on Altis so that ground troops can move in and suppress the Iranians.

Features:
Dynamic airfield with Jets landing and taking off and with AI air/ground patrols guarding the airfield.
Dogfight chance
Variety of (guarded) ground targets
Random opfor patrols between locations
No respawn co02 - Respawn co04
Scripted Service point on the base
Custom music intro
Opfor uses the same Buzzards as you (bluefor)
Auto rearm and refuel for some of the opfor AI
Choose your camo. (retexture the Buzzard with 5 different camo prints)
Set your viewdistance to 25k at the service point.. if your rig can handle it (keep your object distance to 6k)

Installation:
Extract the .pbo file(s) to your Steam/SteamApps/common/ArmA 3/MPMissions folder.

Tips:
You have to manualy select the 'reload' (action drop down menu) to rearm at the service point.
You will get 2 extra bonus missiles at the service. With the moving targets (convoy & platoon) you
only need to destroy the trigger vehicle (named marker) to complete the objective (I can change that if wanted).
It is atm still possible to cheat and to rearm several times at the service point.

Notes:
I am planning to update this mission after the new BIS jets are released.

Blackfoot WipeOut Co-04

Description:
The Iranians have concoured Altis a few days ago and are now in complete control over the Island. NATO has just recaptured the main airfield and have setup base there. You are one of the top gun pilots of NATO and you are assigned to the airfield to take out vital locations on Altis so that ground troops can move in and suppress the Iranians.

Features:
Dynamic airfield with choppers landing and taking off and with AI air/ground patrols guarding the airfield.
Variaty of (guarded) ground targets
Random opfor patrols between locations
120sec respawn (base) - Scripted Service point on the base
Custom music intro
Auto rearm and refuel for some of the opfor AI

Installation:

Hints:
At the service point only the pilot in the gunner seat can manually reload all weapons.
If you play alone then you have to switch to the gunner seat for full reload (if ammo is completely empty).
With the moving target (convoy ) you only need to destroy the trigger vehicle (named marker) to complete the target objective .
Only 'Pilot one' can finish the mission atm by landing at a helipad when the objectives are completed.

Notes:
I have added 2 AI pilots on the airbase that you can recruit in case you play the mission in SP and want an
AI gunner with you (pls only use 1 AI at a time in SP, the 2nd one is a backup).
Added 2 more targets on the map and made into a co04. (2 more target locations will stil be added)

Changelog:
v1.1
Added 2 pilots
Added 2 more targets
Increased playable slots, now it is co-04

Steam Workshop:
- Subscribe

Rispondi

Utenti Attualmente Attivi Che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)