Arma III
Lista Utenti

Avvisi

Rispondi

Strumenti Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Vecchio 05-06-15, 16:13   #1
QuartoColono

L'avatar di QuartoColono

Predefinito ArmA3 new terrain - DayZ and more!

It's almost time for one of the most exciting gaming events of the year: E3 - and this year promises to be extra special, with the first ever event dedicated to PC gaming in the history of E3!

Hosted by Sean 'Day[9]' Plott, the PC Gaming Show will take place on Tuesday, June 16, from 18:00 to 20:00 PDT (Wednesday, June 17, 01:00 - 03:00 UTC). In partnership with Twitch, the PC Gaming Show will be streamed live on "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI. , and feature new game reveals, updates on beloved series, and perspectives from key PC developers.

Starting the countdown today, one of the things you can look forward to will be the much-anticipated exclusive world premiere of Arma 3's new terrain, which will debut as part of a major expansion coming in 2016. In addition, Bohemia Interactive's Early Access titles, DayZ and Take On Mars are also scheduled to appear on the show.

Remember to mark it down in your calendar, and join us for the countdown at "I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI. . See you there!

Utenti Attualmente Attivi Che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)