Avvisi

Rispondi

Strumenti Discussione Modalità Visualizzazione
Vecchio 23-03-10, 17:24   #31
winwar

L'avatar di winwar

Predefinito

miiii quanti bugs!
meno male che molti sono (dicono...) in via di risoluzione o studio...!
w
winwar è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 23-03-10, 17:28   #32
rambo90x

Predefinito

il gioco che crasha ancora non l'hanno risolto
fortuna che lo fa di meno ora
rambo90x è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 23-03-10, 21:32   #33
.Armstrong.

L'avatar di .Armstrong.

Predefinito

Il bug + grave è quello delle direct che non ti permettono di usare le torrette XD è invasivo.Ah avrei una domanda che non centra niente XD la firma che ho qui sotto e che molti altri hanno deve essere aggiornata ogni tanto o si aggiorna da sola con le statistiche?(più vado avanti a scrivere e meno mi convince l'ultima delle possibilità XD)
Vecchio 25-03-10, 18:51   #34
.Armstrong.

L'avatar di .Armstrong.

Predefinito

Com'è che la mia firma non compare +?O_o quella con tutte le statistiche di gioco
Vecchio 25-03-10, 18:59   #35
Skinner

Predefinito

Strano Armstrong...poi solo a te...prova a rimetterla?

PS ci sono novità importanti:

Battlefield Bad Company 2 has been out for 3 weeks now and players around the world have been waging a digital war in the latest installment of the Battlefield Series. Nvidia and ATI have both released new drivers over the past few days, that improve overall performance of their video cards. BadCompanyTwo.com recommends updating your video card’s drivers to the latest versions to make sure you get the most out of your PC Bad Company 2 experience.

Below you will find each camp’s new drivers, change logs, and download link information:

Nvidia: Team Green has just released their newest BETA drivers (197.25) that add increased speed and optimization for SLI and Multi-GPU Cards for Bad Company 2. I can tell you that even if your not running a SLI or Multi-GPU setup, your probably still going to see around a 5%-10% increase in FPS. These 197.25 drivers were released March 23rd. They also fix the Fan Speed bug that some Nvidia users were getting when setting their computers to “Sleep Mode”. These are not WHQL Certified, but me, and most of my Nvidia friends have been using them issue free for the past couple of days.

Nvidia Download Page:
"I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.

Change Log:

* dds support for Next Generation ION.
* Adds support for GeForce GT 320, GeForce GT 330, and GeForce GT 340.
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
* Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 1.0.9.1 (for supported GPUs).
* Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:

o Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
o Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
o Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
o Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
o Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
o Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology

* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
* Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft.
* Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
* Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here.

ATI: Team Red has released their newest Catalyst 10.3 Drivers that improve map load time in Bad Company 2’s Multiplayer. They also address a few graphical glitch bugs such as flashing textures, and particles.

ATI Download Page:
"I link sono visualizzabili solo per gli utenti registrati." Registrati cliccando QUI.

Change Log:

Known Issues Under All Windows Operating Systems
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows operating system in the latest version of CatalystTM. These include:

* Loading time between maps in “Battlefield 2: Bad Company” may be long

Known Issues Under the Windows 7 Operating System
The following section provides a summary of open issues that may be experienced under the Windows 7 operating system in the latest version of CatalystTM. These include:

* In-game V-sync option might not function in “Battlefield 2: Bad Company” until resolution/refresh rate mode change
* Flashing black block corruption may be visible in “Battlefield 2: Bad Company” on some ASICs
* Intermittent flickering and flashing textures may be visible in “Battlefield 2: Bad
Company” on some ASICs

Spero possa esservi utile.
Appena torno a casa da lavoro aggiorno i driver della sk video così vediamo se almeno il problema del caricamento mappe è risolto...

Skinner è offline   Rispondi Con Citazione
Vecchio 25-03-10, 21:58   #36
.Armstrong.

L'avatar di .Armstrong.

Predefinito

Io l'ho anche rimessa ma non funge,ho letto che per alcuni le firme non funzioneranno per un certo periodo di tempo..è scritto sul sito..che sfiga..noto che anche fox non ha + la firma .__.
Vecchio 27-03-10, 12:58   #37
.Armstrong.

L'avatar di .Armstrong.

Predefinito

A me continua a non fungere la firma >.< è questo almeno il link da inserire? url=http://bfbc2.elxx.net/stats/pc/%252eArmstrong%252e][/url

allucinante ho dovuto togliere le quadre per farvi vedere il link altrimenti non lo mostrava >.<

Utenti Attualmente Attivi Che Stanno Visualizzando Questa Discussione: 1 (0 utenti e 1 ospiti)

Strumenti Discussione
Modalità Visualizzazione